You are here:

Career Information

Where are our graduates now?

The HSP major prepares students for a diverse set of careers, including health administration, public health, health policy, and admission to graduate professional and academic degree programs. Approximately 60 percent of HSP graduates pursue employment directly after graduation, the other 40 percent go on to apply to professional and graduate programs. Information on the employment and further education of our graduates can be found through The Career and Professional Development Center.

Read the bios of some HSP alumni. 

Career Development

Free counseling on career exploration, resumes, and the job search is available for students majoring in Health, Society and Policy. It is highly recommended that you register with Career Services one to two years before you plan to job search. This way you can get a feel for who hires, when they hire, and what they will be looking for in potential employees.

Contact The Career and Professional Development Center.

Other Resources: Occupational Outlook Handbook

Last Updated: 1/27/18