The Health, Society & Policy program and The College of Social and Behavioral Science (Dean's Office) scholarships have separate application processes and forms. For any questions related to the Dean's Office scholarships not answered by its FAQ page listed below, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Health, Society & Policy Application Process: [TBD for upcoming 2018-2019 academic year]
1. Complete the HSP Scholarships Application Form. Be sure to sign both places required on the last page.
2. Submit the form with supporting documents by [TBD]. Note: application and all supporting documents should be delivered together including a 500 word personal statement, all college transcripts (can be unofficial), and two letters of recommendation. (See application for detailed instructions.)
3. Applications that are late, incomplete or missing any supporting documents will not be considered.
Health, Society & Policy Scholarship Requirements:
HSP Partial Tuition Waiver
Value: $5000 waiver, $2500 per semester, towards cost of tuition only (4 awards available)
- Declared HSP major or will be declared prior to Fall 2016 semester
- Admitted to University of Utah by March 1, 2017
- 3.5 cumulative GPA
- Will register for at least 12 credit hours Fall 2017 and Spring 2018
- Utah resident
- U.S. citizen or lawfully present in the U.S.
- Seeking a first bachelor’s degree
Aimee LaPine Scholarship
Value: $1000, $500 per semester (1 award available)
- Declared HSP major or will be declared prior to Fall 2017 semester
- 3.2 cumulative GPA
- Must be a U.S. citizen or lawfully present in the U.S.